We’ve put together a collection of our most frequently asked questions.
Please feel free to contact us if your question has not been answered
A: There are various ways to place an order:
Q: Where can we view your work?
A: Our work is sold in a number of retail outlets throughout Australia. Please contact us for any stockists your area.
A:We do not have a shopfront, as we are predominantly an online business. Customers are welcome to make an appointment at our studio in Beaconsfield (phone Lisa on 0414 983 507) or Pakenham (phone Nerita on 0413 024 796) to view artwork that we have in stock. As most of our work is made to order – we do not carry a large range of stock.
A:Occasionally you will find us at one of the high quality craft markets in and around Melbourne.
A:There are a number of payment options available
• Online via credit card – We recommend this as the fastest and most effective method of purchasing our goods. Our site is extremely safe. When transacting via our secure server, your credit card and personal details are encrypted using the latest industry standard. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD
• PayPal – Kanvas Kids is now accepting PayPal payments. Paying through Paypal is one of safest way to send a payment. PayPal is free for all buyers. PayPal has 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
• POLi – the smart way to pay online
• Offline via credit card – If you wish to pay by credit card but would prefer not to pay online, simply phone Kanvas Kids with your details.
• Cash – if collecting from our studio in Beaconsfield or Pakenham.
A:Freight for online orders is calculated in real time using Australia Posts Parcel Post rates. You will be able to see your freight cost before you place any online order.
A: YES. Orders can be posted overseas via Australia Post.
A: From the date we process your payment it will take approximately 2 weeks. We understand that sometimes orders are required by a particular time – if this is the case a phone call or email to Lisa or Nerita is necessary to see if this is possible. We always do our best to ensure your items arrive in time.
A:Artwork is securely wrapped in bubble / shrink wrap and then covered with heavy duty cardboard. Damage during transport is rare as we do our very best whilst wrapping to help ensure that this does not happen. If damage does occur during transit the artwork will be replaced at our expense. Please contact us by email or phone then return the item along with its packaging and all your contact details within seven days.
A: Kanvas Kids always likes to try and satisfy our customers’ needs. If there is something you are after, but cannot find, please contact us and we’ll endeavour to help. Our custom design service has seen many satisfied customers.